mercredi 18 mai 2011

Solar Imperium 3.0 Alpha 3


Tonight I reseted the game and fixed some obvious bugs. For example when I was reseting a game, the lottery jackpot was carried over to next game round. Anyone who bought just one lottery ticket got the entire jackpot.



There is a list of short things I have done (not counting bugs):

- Players who created an empire but have not played a single turn are eliminated after 24 hours.
- Players who created an empire and played few turns but not enough to get out of protection are elimited after 48 hours of no activity.
- I have redone all the ingame statistics system with the nice jqplot library.
- Nuclear warfare is now fully functionnal!
- Basic invasion code is in place, this is the next feature I wish to complete.

I hope you will like the changes.

Also, if you find some weird english sentences I will be grateful if you notice me about it. I really want to have a good english language dictionnary (gettext) for the game. (I am not a native english speaker). After that, I would be able to start writing the tutorial texts and general ingame documentation.

This is it for now, next version will include:

- Complete invasion code
- A working research tree
- Hall of fames / rankings and game completion (You know, after 30 days the game must reset)

And in some not-too-distant future, facebook integration :)

l8r, Yanick

1 commentaire: