jeudi 28 juillet 2011

Back from vacation

Hello everyone, I am back from vacation and I fixed the problem in my code preventing everyone to play :)

For the next two days I plan to implement missing features as well.

5 commentaires:

  1. Welcome back :) And now go back to work! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. By the way will you implement Chemical Warfare or Psionic Bombs?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Loving the game so far. Been playing for a while now, and have won nearly every round I played. The Hall of Fame is a good addition, too. I like that the difficulty was paced up a bit, as well. It protects me, if you know what I mean. I'm not gonna be overtaken over night.

    Looking forward to the next updates, primarily being able to launch full scale attacks instead of these small skirmishes. Anyway, keep up the amazing work.

    ----------

    I have an idea to start a forum for players to interact a bit more, and I was thinking we could possibly have tips and such, and any coalitions could be there too. Might be something to look into. I can do all of the set up for it, as well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I have noticed a possible bug with the game. It seems that no matter how many people enter the lottery, I win it damn near every time. My point is, it seems that the first person to log on each day once the lottery timer has expired, wins the pot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'll post an update this weekend which includes many fixes like the lottery bug.

    Stay tuned ;)

    RépondreSupprimer